Friday, July 20, 2012

seventeen

Last saturday, July 7, that was my 17th birthday. Yeah I'm an adult right now. Lmao. Thankyou all for the wishes. Especially for my parents, my Roy, soulfriend, close friend :') first happy tears came from my soulfriend, Chacha, she sang a song to me and I'm just like.............. YOU'RE THE BEST!! and then Citra also sang a song to me :) and my Shyanaz made me melt with something she made for me. Oh you guys! :') and, in the morning, David and Shyanaz surprised me. They came with cake and intrumental song, but I hate you both! You made me so dirty, you threw me a cake, wtf. Shyanaz, David, Citra, Lena, Daniel, Muditta, Deni, thankyou so much for that lovely 'mading'. Love it!  And, I spent the rest of that day with my Edward, Roy. I'm wearing Bella's Transformation Dress Replica made by my mom. Thank God for that beautifl birthday gift mom! Thank God you are a tailor :p We went to Plaza Indonesia and watched The Amazing Spiderman 3D. OMG Andrew Garfield <33 after that, we went to Grand Indonesia and dinner at Pizza Hut. We talked about everything, I love the time when we laughed and told joke to each other, etc. And then we went to Blitzmegaplex and photobox at BlitzIcon :D we pose like a freak :p after that we did another freak moments at food lover, toke a lot photo with my birthday cupcakes and cookies and Edward Action Figure, and my favorite part is when he gave me a little gift I love the most! I love when he was playing with my Edward Action Figure like a child haha :3 and we  go home. Why beautiful day always flies so fast? :( But seriously, I can't spell 'Thank God' for that perfect birthday. More than I expected :') THANK GOD! ME LOVE YOU!
















No comments:

Post a Comment