Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bruno Mars, The Man Behind The Wonderful Voice.

I love this Man! He's so damn handsome and perfect! ♥ 
His name is Peter Gene Hernandez. we called him Bruno Mars. The libra guy who was born in Hawai, 8 oktober 1986.  
He started his stardom as someone behind the scenes, as a member of a song-writting team called The Smeezingtons, which he founded with philip lawrence and ari levine. They composed loads of songs for different talents. Having succeeded as a co-writer and feature-artis, this son of Pete and Bernadette Hernandez released his EP titled It's Better If You Don't Understand on may 11, 2010. 
His debut album, Doo-Wops & Hooligans, which was digitaly released on October 4, 2010. The lead single 'Just The Way You Are' reached the top of the billboard hot 100. He was nominated for seven grammy's at the 53rd grammy awards , winning the best male pop vocal perfomance.
He comes to Jakarta, April 5 2011 and I come to His concert! Gosh I can see him! but I can't meet him face to face :( I wish someday :')
Bruno Mars is a multi-talented musician. He composes songs, sings the, and he can plays guitar, piano, and drum. and he can dance too. He's so sexy and I love his hair, smile, laugh, voice, everything about him. I'm your biggest fans! I love you my Bru!



your Indonesian Lady, ellen ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Look this article about Bruno mars He wear zoot suit and He look so hot Common question about White suit

    ReplyDelete