Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2 years 5 months of Royel ♥

Today is january 17, 2012. Today is my anniversary with my one and only, Roy Septian. I can't describe what I feel right now. I'm so blessed. Thank God so much for His blessing to my relationship with him. 29 months is not  an easy journey. Happy, sad, tears, pain, etc. but,  I call it an amazing jouney together. Thank you roy for your love, your kindness, your patience, your everything :) I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend. You complete me, at all. I promise to love you every moment forever. I pray to God everyday to keep you forever. And my wish is, our long distance relationship last forever.
 I'm officially yours and you're officially mine 
You and I are better than aladdin and jasmine, we've made it happen.






Merci de 2 ans et 5 mois le long. Je t'aime Roy Septian

No comments:

Post a Comment