Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year Eve with my lovely Man

Late post.
i celebrate my New Year Eve with my Man. Life's good. 
we went to Mall of Indonesia first. Karaoke together, and after that went to BlitzMegaplex to make a photo on BlitzIcon. Like everytime we take a picture in here, we always make a silly pose. after that, I bought The Little Things She Needs shoes. Love to wear their shoes. heels, flats so much. we get bored in MOI, and we choose to went to Mall Kelapa Gading to ate in food court. after that, we went to Lime Cafe. That place is quiet cute. we played monopoli and uno like a stupid couple :p take a picture and played with teddy bear and giraffe doll.
Honestly, that day isn't perfect, because of something and someone. Oh no, why always like that? i wish you know, girl :') okay, forget about that.
too bad we can't together until midnight, until 00:00, because we both have family right?
Most of all, i'm so happy that day because i meet you, boo. i love when you do a silly thing, when you hug, kiss, hold me like baby, when you scared because i cried, when you promise, please keep that and don't dissapointed me and makes me hurt. all about you is what i love :)
please, don't get jealous with Edward Cullen :p yeah he's perfect but you're more perfect to me 'cause you complete me, and you're my own Edward Cullen ♥ i love you, more than words.






Royel ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment