Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kids' Choice Awards 2012

The Kids' Choice Awards Today! I'm so excited while I'm a little bit pissed off because the streaming didn't work and my country and when someone post the streaming that work at my country, I'm at somewhere. Okay, I broke my hand voted Kristen Stewart, Bruno Mars, Taylor Lutner, Twilight, and Spongebob Squarepants. I feel bad that Bruno Mars didn't won Favorite Singer (don't worry Bruno, you're my favorite singer forever and always) and Twilight didn't won Favorite Book. 
But, Congratulation To Spongebob Squarepants for winning Favorite Cartoon (again and again), Kristen Stewart for winning Favorite Movie Actrees, and Taylor Lautner for winning Favorite Butt Kicker! I'm happy and proud of you all. Tomorrow I will watch KCA's at Nick Asia. Keep calm. Oh, I forgot. Congratulation Taylor Lautner for the slime! Hahahaha I can't stop laughing while watching this video got the slimed! He's so fine and sexy. Okay, there's the picture.

Kristen Stewart







Taylor Lautner











No comments:

Post a Comment