Sunday, April 8, 2012

Robsten

I'm trying so hard to not post about Twilight Saga and the cast thing on Blog, but I'm sorry I can't. I'm sorry for blogger reader you must read about that in my last few post. And today, I wanna post about Robsten. Leggo! 



We all confused about Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart relationship. They don't want to say "yes, we're dating" or something like that to us. Yes, because they don't want to publish their private life. But, we know that there's a love between Rob and Kris. We can see it on their eyes, how they care about each other, etc. I can't write that one by one. That's too long story. You can google it. For me, they're perfect together. No words can discribe Robsten. Lucky Rob have someone like Kristen and lucky Kristen have someone like Rob. Okay, honestly, I don't know what to say about Robsten in this post. (such a bad blogger) But I can feel it. I'm shaking everytime I read about their news, photo, or somethimg. I'm happy for them. I wish you both a happy and long lasting relationship until you guys married, have a son/daugther, until you guys grow old. Like Bella & Edward, together forever, as long as you guys shall live. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment