Monday, April 22, 2013

Java Heat Talkshow @america

On April 18th, 2013. I attended the Java Heat talk show at @america at Pacific Place. Thank God I got a chance to meet Kellan again. That's just a talkshow. I knew more about Java Heat from the talk show. When Kellan showed up, all audience screaming! Yeah man, he's so hot. And Kellan was so funny I love it, made me laugh :D I can't say more about the talkshow. All I can say is lots of fun and laugh on that night. I had fun! Too bad Kellan left the talkshow earlier. I'm not that disappointed because I already met Kellan yesterday at the premier :) Thank God...

here's the pics













From my Instagram

Sweet Kellan and Conor

What Kellan? :p

His smile to camera

STAPH KELLAN YOU SO CUTE

CUTIES KELLAN

With Ario Bay

Me and Roselyn with Atiqah Hasiholan

with Rob Allyn

And Kellan Tweeted me through @JavaHeatTheFilm acc, OMG KELLAN



xx, ellen




1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete