Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Letter for Kristen

It's April 9, 2013. 23 years later, a beautiful girl named Kristen Jaymes Stewart was born. The one and only daughter of John Stewart and Jules Mann-Stewart. And today is her 23rd birthday. She's a woman right now. I know her when I was 13 and now I'm 18. The first time I saw her is on Zathura. But I adore and being her Krisbian since I saw Twilight on 2008. I never love, adore, and support someone like I love Kristen Stewart. She's the most beautiful lady in my whole life. She taught me everything, especially she taught me how to be myself, because that's what she did to her life. She's so perfect to me because she never try to be someone else. Kristen is Kristen. She's the most caring, loving, down to earth lady in Hollywood for me. She's a little  bit shy, she's funny, she's independent, she's a hard worker, her smile is the best, her face is the pretiest, she's so perfect. Actually I don't know how to describe her, she's more than words. I'm speechless to be honest. That's why I'm so sorry if what I write is not good enough because I really really can't describe her. Explain Kristen Stewart in words is the hardest thing for me. I just love and support her no matter what, no reason behind it, I just do, and I love what I do :)
Kristen, today is your birthday, I wish you all the best in everything you do. Your life, your career, your dream, your love-life, every single thing in your life. You're a strong woman, you'll through whatever happens in your life, I believe that. God with you dear. And I hope to see and meet you someday, and I'll sing nothin' on you by Bruno Mars ft B.O.B for you. Stay be your forever baby doll, because that's what I really love  about you. Hope you'll have a perfect year ahead. Rob, take care my baby doll, never leave and hurt her, I know you love her very much and you'll do anything for her. I can't wait to get a perfect news from you two. I wish you both the best :) I always pray every night for you baby doll. God with you forever and I love you to the moon and back, forever.

love, your Krisbian, Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment