Thursday, December 29, 2011

Isabella Swan,

I know you don't like it when I overwhelm you with extravagante things, love, 
so I won't do that - instead, I'll devour you and smother you in every ounce of 
love I have to give you.
I know you can't see love, but you can feel it, hold it and cherish 
it. when I touch you, I am touching love in its purest form Bella. When I hold 
you, I'm holding the most delicate form of love - a love that I cherish more than 
my own existence. A love I would be lost without. 
You can't buy love, either, but you can earn it, and be defined by it. Bella, you 
define me, You give this rozen, confusing existence warmpth, and meaning. 
When I promised Mr. Weber that I would love and cherish you for as long 
as we both shall live, what I wanted to say was : " I will protect you, even when 
you're almost indestructable. I ill devote my existence to being the perfect husband 
for this forever we are about to embark on together. And, I will do everything in my 
power to make our eternity together feel as full of life as possible because your 
happiness gives me purpose. You give me purpose, my Bella. My Love. "
Thank you for being my lamb, Isabella Cullen. Thank you for being my everything.
I love you more than anything and promise to devote myself entirely to making 
you smile, making you happy.
Happy Anniversary, my love.
Always,
Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment