Saturday, June 30, 2012

#2YearsEclipse





Today is June 30. It's 2 years of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. The first time I watched this film is with my boy, Roy.My favorite scene is when Bella at Edward's house and he asked her to marry him and she said yes and when Edward and Bella meadow :') my favorite soundtrack is Neutron Star Collision, My Love, Life On Earth, Eclipse (All Yours). My favorite score is Compromise, As Easy As Breathing, and Wedding Plans. My Favorite quotes, 


Edward Cullen: Isabella swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever. Would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?
Bella Swan: Yes.


Edward Cullen: You'll always be my Bella


Bella Swan: I've never felt normal, because I'm not normal, and I don't wanna be. I've had to face death, and loss and pain in your world, but I've also never felt stronger, like more real, more myself, because it's my world too. It's where I belong.


Bella Swan: and I wanna tie myself to you, in every way humanly possible.


Happy #2YearsEclipse









No comments:

Post a Comment