Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Haters everywhere

I have my favorite celebrity.Yeah you know, every human on this planet have haters. Maybe 2 days ago, some people talked bad about my celebrity. And the fans going wild. And that person said like "No, No, that's just a joke" JOKE? LOL you. You talked bad about my celeb, about their face, or anything, and I'm like "dude, you talked bad about them and you know much about them? Wohow you're hypocrite." And they're like "I have so many fans and so many followers. They'll help me. They agreed with my tweets." WHO CARES? Words that comes to your mouth is not a joke! Bitch please. Beware with what you tweet. Seriously. Yeah I know Twitter is like diary, but beware! Your tweet can hurt people, dude. I'm technically don't like and respect people who talked bad about my celebrity. Even though they're popular on Twitter that have so many followers. 
Forget about that people. Haters makes my celebrity stronger and more famous.
My dad said "Haters itu fans yang munafik" Agreed!

No comments:

Post a Comment