Wednesday, February 10, 2010

just for my best friends, clarissa :)

friends is the most beautiful gift in my life
without friends, i can't see the world
without friends, i can't understand what is life
without friends, i can't pass all my troble in my life
without friends, i can't see my bad side
without friends, i can't be like this good
without friends, I'M NOTHING
and i'm lucky have friends like you :)
everytime we spend together, still i saved in my heart and my mind
all your words it's still at my braind
and now " I MISS YOU "
just one words that i want to spell to my best friends
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD
i'm sorry for all my mistakes
i'm sorry that i have dissapoint you
but, i want say thank you :)
you teach me EVERYTHING


xoxo ellen :)


ps. i always take you as my friends in any condition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment